Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bouncing Ball








My Animation

Thanks for watching my animation work. I will glad if you spare 5 min to read the below matter on how I made this.

First I draw the required diagrams that necessary for this video on a light board.

Next I test those drawings using test line software to find the errors.

Then I scanned all the papers that I have drawn for this video.

Then I edited those frames slightly and I cleaned those images in Adobe PS CS3 and I converted the image frames into PNG format.

Next I uploaded those frames in Photoscape and next by using this software I created gif file by giving certain interval between each frame.

By using the video converter I converted the gif file into AVI format.

Next, I added some text and the current AVI format file in windows movie maker.

                            
                                           Animation 
                                                 By
                                         Rajsekhar
                        
                     http://raazlovesu.blogspot.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites